Are you the “go to person” for all your friends and families technology needs? You might never have seen the device before but they know you will be able to make it do what they want? How would you like to get rich building on these skills?
Our Support consultants start out on our help-desk helping local Charities / Volunteer Groups and Small Businesses make the most out of their technology. This in at the deep end environment gives them the skills and experiences to very quickly move onto our client support desks and then on into building new Networks, Servers and more recently Cloud Solutions. From setting up 20 recycled PC’s for a community group to the full tech build of a Virtual Reality Gaming hub our Apprentice Support Consultants get exposed to everything.
What do we offer?
The sort of work that other apprentices can only dream of,
Introductions to senior players in the tech Industry,
And a fast track to a range of industry recognised qualifications including:
• Microsoft Technical Associate Network fundamentals
• Microsoft Technical Associate Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
• CompTIA Security+
• Microsoft Technical Associate Cloud Fundamentals
• Microsoft Office Certifications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Level 3 (equivalent to 2 A Levels) Advanced Apprenticeship
• A chance to progress at your own pace
• Working as part of a motivated young team
• Funky offices in the trendy creative quarters of Birmingham and Nottingham
What will I need?
Some proven development i.e. you’ve completed code academy, you’ve developed a solution or you’ve loved the coding part of you Computer Science GCSE or A Level.
To be geographically mobile, our consultants work across the midlands, living it up on expenses, hitting the hotel gym mid week, swanning around in Taxi’s. There are perks to being away from home for work.
A desire to solve problems, have you got the determination to keep coming back to a problem till it is nailed
Take the next step on your tech journey, get on the right path to success and apply today!