Are you the “go to person” for all your friends and family’s technology needs? As a Junior Consultant you’ll do this and develop the skills and the confidence to empower people to use technology to change the way they work. The successful candidate will not only be technically minded and experienced with Software, Networking and PC Hardware but will have a positive attitude with a keen eye for problem solving and customer service.
Our Infrastructure consultants start out on our help-desk helping through telephone advice and problem-solving but eventually move onto large projects, such as server building.
What do we offer?
The sort of work that other apprentices can only dream of,
Introductions to senior players in the tech Industry,
And a fast track to a range of industry recognised qualifications including:
• Microsoft Technical Associate Network fundamentals
• CompTIA A+
• Microsoft Technical Associate Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
• CompTIA Security+
• Microsoft Technical Associate Cloud Fundamentals
• Microsoft Office Certifications in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Digital & Technology Solutions BSc (Hons) Degree
What will I need?
This role would suit someone with a proven interest in IT who is technically minded and experienced with Software, Networking and PC Hardware with a positive attitude with a keen eye for problem solving and customer service.
You’ll have completed a range of activities including:
• Installing operating systems
• Updating software
• Installing hardware – hard drives, ram, graphics cards etc
• Partitioning drives
• Setting up wifi / routers / local networks
• You’ll also be confident in using Microsoft Office, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to solve problems and work in a team.
Take the next step on your tech journey, get on the right path to success and apply today!